IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Project Technical Asst, Engineer & Other Posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has been released recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technical Assistant, Project Engineer, Project Research Associate, Project Assistant, Project Manager posts for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible Applicants may apply online on or before 09-10-2017. Other required details such as educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Total No of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Engineer: 01 Post
2. Project Research Associate: 01 Post
3. Project Assistant: 01 Post
4. Project Manager: 01 Post
5. Project Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be completed M.Tech/ ME/ MDes or equivalent degree, B.Tech/ BE/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree for Post 1, M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering for Post 2, BA/ B.Sc/B.Com/BBA or equivalent with Knowledge of computer applications for Post 3, Ph.D, B.Tech/ BE/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree, M.Tech/ ME/ MS/ MDes or equivalent degree for Post 4, BA/ B.Sc/B.Com/BBA or equivalent with Knowledge of computer applications for Post 5 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicants may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 09-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online Applicants have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Applicants log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
3. Go to “Job Opportunities”.
4. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on online link & Fill all the details in the application form.
6. After filling the data, submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2017.
For more details like salary, job profile & other information click on the link given below…
Click here to Apply Online