AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 305 Law Officer, Dietician & Other Posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has been released recruitment notification for the recruitment of 305 Law Officer, Dietician, Assistant Stores Officer, Audiologist, Bio Medical Engineer, Legal Assistant, Maternity and Child Welfare Officer, Medical Record Officer & Other Posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible Applicants can apply online from 02-09-2017 at 10.00 Hrs to 16-10-2017 at 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Total No of Posts: 305
Name of the Posts:
1. Law Officer: 01 Post
2. Dietician: 12 Posts
3. Assistant Stores Officer: 01 Post
4. Audiologist: 01 Post
5. Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
6. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
7. Maternity and Child Welfare Officer: 01 Post
8. Medical Record Officer: 04 Posts
9. Medico Social Worker: 03 Posts
10. Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04 Posts
11. PACS Administrator: 01 Post
12. Psychiatric Social Worker: 03 Posts
13. Speech Pathologist: 01 Post
14. Store Keeper: 20 Posts
15. Technical Officer (Dental)/ Dental Technician: 04 Posts
16. Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist): 04 Posts
17. Warden (Hostel Warden): 04 Posts
18. Junior Warden (House keepers): 10 Posts
19. Lab Attendant Gr.ll: 41 Posts
20. Lower division clerk: 32 Posts
21. Medical Record Technician: 38 Posts
22. Modellar (Artist): 14 Posts
23. Office/Stores Attendant (Multi-Tasking): 40 Posts
24. Pharmacist Grade-ll: 27 Posts
25. Stenographer: 34 Posts
26. Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Applicants upper age limit should be 30 – 45 years for S.No-1, 21- 35 years for S.No-2, 8, 18- 35 years for S.No-3, 21-30 years for S.No-4, 21- 35 years for S.No-5, 30 – 40 years for S.No-6, 21- 35 years for S.No-7, 18- 35 years for S.No-9, 21 – 30 years for S.No-10 Posts as on last date of submission of application. Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in case of OBC Applicants up to a maximum period of 03 years admissible s per rules. For more information refer the Notification.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should be completed Degree in law or equivalent for S.No-1, M.Sc. (Home science Food and Nutrition)/ M.Sc (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/ M.Sc. (Food Science & Nutrition)/ M.Sc (Food and Nutrition Dietetics) / M.Sc. (Food Service Management and Dietetics) from a recognized University/ Institution for S.No-2, Degree from a recognized University/ Institution, PG Degree/ Diploma in Me for S.No-3, BASLP (Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from RCI recognized Institute/ University or equivalent for S.No-4, BE/ B.Tech in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized University for S.No-5 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the Notification.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs. 3000/- (Group A & B), Rs.2000/- (Group C) for UR/ OBC Applicants, Rs.1000/- (Group A & B & C) for SC/ ST/ OPH Applicants through online.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicants can apply online through the website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in from 02-09-2017 at 10.00 Hrs to 16-10-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online Applicants should have valid e mail id & password
2. Applicants log on the www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
3. Go to Jobs & Select the desired post
4. Read the Notification & Click on Online Application
5. Complete Registration if candidate would be new user.
6. Enter the Login details if candidate have already registration.
7. Fill all the details in the application form.
8. After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 02-09-2017 at 10.00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
For more required details such as reservation, pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below….
Click here to Apply Online